CCT has received continued support of its ongoing research and development from several highly- respected sources.
- National Science Foundation Four grants to develop nanotechnology effective against removing both biological and chemical contaminants from water. These included Phase I and Phase II, Phase IIR and Phase IIS SBIR grants.
- ONAMI A grant from the Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute (ONAMI) allowed CCT to join forces with researchers from the University of Oregon
- CCTO: Winner of the 2006 "California Cleantech Open" for the "Best emerging sustainable clean green technology" in the Water Management category.
- Golden Gate University San Francisco Rising Star Award for outstanding alumnae within 10 years of graduation.
- Stanford Global World Forum Winner of Best Business Plan Award.